Gwaii Trust Arts Grant Call for Proposals
Deadline February 1, 2019, 4pm
Maximum application: $10,000
The Arts Grant is open to individuals and organizations who are undertaking activities such as: collaboration, education, training and exhibition projects. It contemplates the arts in a holistic context ranging from, but not limited to:
– Visual arts (carving, painting, drawing, weaving and sculpture)
– Performing arts (music, theatre and dance)
– Literature and non-fiction writing
– Film, video and photography
– Projects representing artistic representation of the diverse cultures of Haida Gwaii
Workshops and Mentorships: workshop and mentorship opportunities can be supported up to $3000 per fiscal year. Applications for workshops and mentorships can be submitted year-round (or until all funds have been allocated).
Applicants are encouraged to contact a member of the Arts Committee prior to applying for assistance. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Visit HERE for further information on how to apply.