Location: Old Massett
Application Deadline: Friday, May 24th, 4pm
The Gwaii Trust Society is looking for a summer employee for its Old Massett office to fill the role of Office Assistant for eight weeks starting at the end of June. This is a 30 hour per week position and pays $16.00 per hour.
Main duties for the summer employee will be to update Gwaii Trust’s electronic databases, digitize and archive documents and organize its paper filing systems. Other duties includeproviding administrative and clerical support to employees in the Skidegate and Old Massett offices.
- Between 15 and 30 years of age
- Reliable, organized, committed to maintaining confidentiality and able to work with minimal supervision
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs
- A class 5 drivers license is an asset
Only local candidates will be considered.
Please submit a resume and a one-page cover letter via email to Carla Lutner, Chief Operations Officer by 4:00 PM on Friday, May 24th.
Send all applications to:
Carla Lutner, Chief Operations Officer, Gwaii Trust Society
Phone: (250) 559-5807