Jul 09, 2018 | News
We’re looking for new members to join our dynamic Youth Board. The following seats are currently available:
- Graham Island North – Alternate
- Graham Island Central – Director and Alternate
- Graham Island South – Alternate
- Area E (Sandspit) – Alternate
- CHN Old Massett – Alternate
- Skidegate Band Council – Director and Alternate
You must have an interest in local youth initiatives, basic computer literacy, be willing to read and discuss funding applications, be available for four to six meetings a year and be between the ages of 13-21 years. We provide an honorarium for meeting attendance and because we are a paperless office we offer a generous technology allowance to help board members purchase a laptop or tablet to bring to meetings.
Applicants interested in joining the youth board are encouraged to apply via email to email@example.com with a resume and a one page cover letter outlining why you’d like to join the Youth Board.
Deadline: Oct 15, 2018