The Gwaii Trust Society is looking for a cleaner for our Skidegate office. Typically shifts are two hours in the evening for two to five days a week depending on need.
Hours: Casual on call, variable hours from 4 to 10 hours weekly. Evenings
Rate of pay: $18.00 an hour
Location: Skidegate office
Deadline: Open until filled
- Maintains general cleanliness of Gwaii Trust office
- Cleans all rooms, including kitchen, bathroom, boardroom and offices
- Dusts and sanitizes all surfaces
- Cleans and disinfects frequently touched surfaces such as toilets, sink tap handles, doorknobs, light switches, and tables each shift.
- Cleans floors, vacuums, mops when necessary
- Incorporates any other necessary cleaning tasks (windows, walls, etc) into cleaning schedules as needed
- Reliable, organized, committed to maintaining confidentiality and able to work with minimal supervision
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position
- Must be flexible with hours and days of work
- Only local candidates will be considered.
All cleaning supplies and equipment are provided by Gwaii Trust.
To apply, please submit a resume to Carla Lutner, Chief Operations Officer
Mail: PO Box 1257, Skidegate, BC V0T1S1 Fax: (250) 559-8876