Our Winter Holidays grant provides an annual $10,000 grant for each Gwaii Trust Community to celebrate the holiday season.
Who can apply?
- Local governments
How much money is available?
- Applications will be accepted throughout the year until December 1 at 4 pm.
- Applications must be received a minimum of one month before the project is planned to start.
Eligible uses of the grant
- This grant may be applied for and used at the discretion of the individual community governance applicants.
- Projects must be of general benefit to community members.
- This grant is intended to address the needs and wishes of each individual community around the holiday season.
Ineligible uses of the grant
- Core funding.
- Expenses incurred prior to approval.
- Other items as outlined in the General Grant Guidelines.
How to apply
Full details of the Winter Holidays Grant can be found in the Application Guide.
Email Project Officer Dana Bellis (email@example.com) for an application.
Approvals usually take up to three weeks. Decisions are made by staff according to board policy.