Our Winter Holidays grant provides an annual $10,000 grant for each Gwaii Trust Community to celebrate the holiday season.
Who can apply?
- Local governments
How much money is available?
- Applications will be accepted throughout the year until December 1 at 4 pm.
- Applications must be received a minimum of one month before the project is planned to start.
Eligible uses of the grant
- This grant may be applied for and used at the discretion of the individual community governance applicants.
- Projects must be of general benefit to community members.
- This grant is intended to address the needs and wishes of each individual community around the holiday season.
Ineligible uses of the grant
- Core funding.
- Expenses incurred prior to approval.
- Other items as outlined in the General Grant Guidelines.
How to apply
Full details of the Winter Holidays Grant can be found in the Application Guide.
Email email@example.com for an application.
Approvals usually take up to three weeks. Decisions are made by staff according to board policy.